Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Little Bit Country

I tend to have a bit of trouble styling this dress.  The floral/printed lace pattern strikes me as a little bit more country than is usually in my comfort zone.  Nonetheless, it is one of my few casual dresses, so it survived the last closet judgement day.
 

Jacket, thrifted; dress, thrifted; boots, Younkers; earrings, etsy; necklace, Claire's.
 

This denim jacket is from my shopping trip with the wonderful Gracey from Fashion for Giants while in Portland.  It is a great memento from a great trip.

I have cold legs because I skipped tights for once.  I was hoping the bare legs would better show the cut-out detail of the boots.  It didn't really work.

This was the last black dress from my closet.  Tomorrow, grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.