Thursday, February 7, 2013

Unchained

There is almost certainly some kind of subliminal intent in today's outfit.  This is what I wore to a meeting at my old workplace for some freelance work I'm doing.  It was good to see my former coworkers... Especially since I felt smokin'.
 

Dress, Ross Dress for Less; tights, Target; boots, Younkers; earrings, various; necklace, ebay; bracelet, ebay.
 

I don't often wear earrings in the second earlobe piercings, but this is one of my favorite combinations.  I like how the black and white pearl earrings coordinate with the black pearl pendant and black and white pearl bracelet.
 

 

I'm down to just 4 more black print dresses for the Closet Excavation Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the boots and the two earrings.

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.