Monday, February 18, 2013

Fond Farewells

Saturday night Stephen and I went to a going away party for our friend Chaz.  She is moving to Milan, Italy for the next six months to a year to live and work.  I am so excited to hear about her adventures... even though I will also miss having her nearby.


Sweater, thrifted; dress, thrifted; tights, Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, purchased in the Dominican Republic; necklace, purchased in Cozumel.
 

Goodbyes are a little less painful in the age of Facebook, Skype, and email.  I'm glad we will be able to stay in touch with each other's lives even with an ocean between us.
 

I love how this microsuede dress and printed sweater paired with the amber jewelry.  It was a great outfit for a great night with great friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.