Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Put Some Rings On It

I rarely wear rings other than my wedding band.  It created a challenge for Stephen when he tried to secretly get my ring size before he proposed.  Eventually he secretly borrowed one of the few rings he had seen me wear.  I've been wearing them more often lately, and today I'm wearing what would usually be a month's worth.


Wrap dress, Walmart; mock turtleneck dress; thrifted; tights, Target; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, purchased in Las Vegas; necklace, gifted (thanks Mom!); rings, various.


Like my wrap skirt/dress combination last week, the non-wrap dress under this wrap dress adds protection from wardrobe malfunction.  Unfortunately I pinned my hair too tightly and gave myself a headache.  The dresses offered no protection from my own hairstyle ineptitude.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.