Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mostly Mossy

The greens and browns in this outfit combine to make me look like a mossy forest floor.  In a good way, hopefully.
 

Jacket, thrifted; dress, Walmart; sweater, Younkers; belt, thrifted; tights, Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, I don't remember; necklace, Claire's.
 

This pleated dress is one of the many under-utilized items in my closet.  Good thing I'm doing this challenge.  I think the belt is the key to making the outfit look cohesive.


For once my jacket coordinates with the outfit, so I took photos with and without it.  I could have happily posted every photo I took today because my hair is looking so darn shiny.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I heard that if it's found in nature, then it's a good color combination, so you're set. And you are having a fantastic hair day!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.