Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tell Me About It, Stud

I can't believe I titled this post with a quote from Grease.  That movie/musical is really not my thing.  Much more my thing?  This studded dress.  It was in the clearance section of a consignment store, so it was meant to be.
 

Dress, thrifted; jeans, Target; boots, Younkers; earrings and bracelet, Claire's.
 

I'm trying to work a studded mini dress as day wear, so I went with minimal jewelry and styled it as a top.  The dresses that work best as tops are short, stretchy, and fitted.  I folded a few inches of this one under and scrunched up the center.  I should probably remove the shoulder pads because I am not lacking in the shoulder department.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.