Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Case of the Curious Collar

I feel like Sherlock Holmes in this outfit, and that's fitting because I've been trying to solve the mystery of this lace collar since before Christmas.  I purchased the delicate crocheted lace piece at a church bazaar, but I haven't been able to pair it successfully.


Jacket, Maurice's; dress, Victoria's Secret; tights, Target; boots, Target; earrings, SilverJewelryClub.com; lace collar, church bazaar.
 

I have such a hard time pinning my hair up without looking like a puritan.  Today was no exception.  Even though I feel like Sherlock Holmes, I probably look more like I just stepped off the Mayflower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.